Sunday 22 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

                                    First of all Merry Christmas to everyone!



I apologise for being a bit lax about posting lately. I really used to try and post weekly but the problem is I don't want to blog just for the sake of it. I want each piece to be either interesting, useful or reflective otherwise what's the point?
And to be honest much of the angst that I had when I first started this blog two years ago has gone. I don't feel the need to rant or moan or whinge about the fact I'm not published. I've changed. A huge amount. And my need to blog has faded slightly because of it.
I'm not giving up blogging entirely however, I hope that I can keep up writing about events and even some progress in my personal journey now and then.If you miss me too much you can find me on twitter @authorontheedge
I am looking forward to next year with great excitement. I hope to see you there. :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And please keep posting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! Merry Christmas to you too and see you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete